Monday, November 10, 2008

And the doctor said it might be WHAT???

I had one guess. If that shows how many people visit my blog, this is sad...haha...but that one guess was good...my hip pain is horrible and I'm at a place where I may have to do something!

But fibromyalgia hasn't even been mentioned because of some other problems. Myasthenia Gravis and Multiple Sclerosis have been ruled out....So far my doctor has speculated about "something on my brain" which isn't surprising to me, I knew something wasn't quite right there ;) and Primary Lateral Sclerosis (PLS) (which is in the same family with Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS) and Alzheimer's!!!!) OR a form of another muscle disease. Have you noticed that NOT ONE OF THOSE SOUNDS GOOD???


BUT we are just speculating at this point and waiting for test results to come back. Each night I think that maybe I'll wake up the next morning and this will all be a bad dream and my old yet normal body will have returned. How I miss that body! And I took it for granted! Pathetic. If you are reading this and you have been postponing exercising and eating right for another day or time, please don't. Please realize that you have a healthy body and treat it with respect!

On to cheerier topics. I'm wondering if cheerier is actually a word since spell check didn't do anything. I'll have to look that up after this. I LOVE dictionary.com!

Last night all of my kids and their boyfriends and several of their friends came over. It was my son John's seventeenth birthday. He is over six feet tall!!! We all had the best time. Emily's fiancee made dinner and I loved it! I'm thinking this should be mandatory for anyone who wants to marry into the family. I told Lindsey's boyfriend Sean that he is next. He seemed to take it pretty well.

I'm hoping we'll be doing another "Not Me Monday" so check back later if you are interested in the very unacceptable thing I did just yesterday. I'm actually embarrassed to admit it but I will if we do "not me" Monday.

Have a great Monday and remember that each day is a gift-that's why they call it the "present".

No comments: