Monday, December 1, 2008

More not me revelations



I did NOT sweet talk two sales people into two huge savings this week.....nine dollars off of a triple chocolate cream cake and half off of a purse...not me!

I did NOT spend some of the Christmas money that my mommy and daddy gave me on a huge new black purse and three bags in various animal prints and a new wallet and a new cell phone holder! I did NOT squeal with excitement as I organized my new purse and bags and show everyone who would even glance my way. NOT ME! How immature!

I did NOT let my kids eat pecan and pumpkin pie for breakfast the day of and the day after Thanksgiving! Aren't pecans and pumpkins healthy?

I did NOT threaten to tape my twitching eye shut, cut off my eyelashes or hold it open with a toothpick.

I am NOT counting down the days until Christmas :)

No comments: