Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So proud~

Last night was our boy scout troop Court of Honor and Christmas party celebration. I am so proud of John and Josh for the time and effort they have put into their troop, their merit badges and the leadership qualities they have shown! I believe that so many things they learn and do will help them in life and I hope that they stay involved. Right now they are choosing which Eagle Scout project they want to work on and get approved. Time has flown!

I am also so thankful that my husband is so involved and that our leader and his family give to the troop so unselfishly.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That is something to be proud of. Charlie loves scouts so far. I hope he sticks with it, and becomes Eagle someday too. James was a long term scouter. He stopped just shy of his Eagle rank.