Monday, December 8, 2008

Not Me!



This week I did NOT allow Rachel to watch Christmas movies BEFORE doing her school work (we homeschool). Just because I LOVE the excitement she shows around this time of year and fear that this will be the last year she believes in Santa does NOT mean I would reverse work and play, right? Humph.

I did NOT go back into the same department store and buy multiple items of the same kind (but different colors) because of a huge sale. The department store people did NOT become giddy because I was spending money in their store over and over. I would NOT buy male relatives the same gift for Christmas partly because of a huge deal, would I NOT? :)

I did NOT spend an hour reading various blogs when I could have been resting with this awful cold.

I did NOT cry in the doctor's office again when she put her hand on me and told me she was praying for me. Surely I can keep it together better than that!

I did NOT stand around, kids in tow, and observe a guy dressed in drag and then proceed to stay there to observe the reactions of OTHER people when they realized he was a guy dressed in drag!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love visitors! If you have a second, sign my guest book and post a link to your blog so I can visit!

jennifer

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Just wanted to let you know I stopped by! And I am continuing to pray for you as you await test results and seek some medical answers! I hope you're very blessed this holiday season! ~Robyn

Laura said...

Hmmm, I did NOT blow 2 hours reading blogs either. Not me. :o)